Sunday, February 12, 2006

1. First blog you ever read?

This one, after she commented on my first post.

2. What inspired you to start your own?

I thought it would be good to record all of the stuff I wanted to write down, as well as make it a good place to practice writing. Then I just went for cheap laughs.

3. The best and worst about blogging?

The best: having a record of all my stuff and entertaining the few people who come here.

The worst: The genital herpes. Oh wait, that wasn't from the blog...

4. Who was the first person to comment on your blog?

It was Kangaroogirl, from the aforementioned blog.

5. What has been your most popular blog entry?

I don't really, know, but by Statcounter's measure, it's my recent one about the continents.

6. If I re-named my blog I would call it ...

Milk- the rather loud killer.

7. If my blog had a theme song it would be

Uh, I dunno- perhaps a little "Oi to the World"- carefree, and hopefully dictating that we can all enjoy the common foibles of life...

8. If my blog was a room it would look like ...

This will be a two parter, one for this one and one for The Lake.

Milk: Imagine the inside of a pirate ship at Disneyland. Some would be carousing, others drinking, but all would be having a good time: The outside world should not and does not matter here, only the insanity and life within.

Lake: It's the great room of a mountain cabin, wood-paneled with well-worn leather furniture. A verandah looks down the hill past a rushing river towards a tiny town below; a sparkling font of civilation. Up here, though, there is just the verandah, and the stars, and the scent of pines...

9. Five bloggers I would like to have over for dinner.

I'd have all my readers, but it would be far more convenient to just fly to Australia and have dinner there. Do they have Outback in Australia, or do they have a similar American-themed restaurant...an interesting question...

10. Two bloggers you would like to set up on a blind date.

Nah

11. Somebody I wish had a blog?

Sometimes I wish some of my friends had blogs that they didn't know I read. It would be interesting to see what they'd say if they thought nobody was watching...

12. If you were only allowed to read one blog ever again, which blog would it be?

This one, if for no other reason than she updates daily. But there are many other reasons...

13. Is there a fellow blogger you would like to snog / shag / do rude things to?

The realm of fantasy lets us do all sorts of rude things to other bloggers...

14. Discover a blog. Link to a blog that you have recently found, or a blog you have been reading for a while and haven't blogrolled.

I don't blogroll, or read new blogs. I already spend far too much time on the ones I do read.

Tag five bloggers to complete this meme.

No. Do it if you want to...

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Thanks for doing the meme.

I like both your blog rooms. I could spend time in either, depending on how I'm feeling. Maybe after the drinking and carousing in the pirate ship, I'd enjoy time out in a mountain cabin.

And I'd like to know about the "many other reasons" for #12...

PS why did the word verif had cbsx in it?

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Mahd said...

Maybe I could combine them somehow? A pirate cabin?

The many other reasons are too numerous to list here. Is that vague enough? ;)

As for the cbsx word verification, well, all I can say is that I didn't sabotage the system, I swear.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Nah...it's good to have a different place to go to depending on the mood.

Vague?? Taking notes from CB, I see... ;)

Sure... I believe anything a man tells me! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home