Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tagged again, by cruel fate

I have been tagged by The Sherriff, so here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in my senior year of high school, taking a free period after lunch which was awesome. I also managed to eat a bacon cheeseburger in two bites, nearly choking myself in the process. So, yes, highly intelligent activities.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
More of the same, really. Planning on going to foreign countries, maybe?

Five snacks you enjoy:
oranges, trail mix, beef jerky, cheese and tortilla chips

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Red Right Ankle by the Decemberists
2. Particle Man by TMBG
3. In my Life, Beatles
4. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, Monty Python
5. I can whistle sailor's hornpipe.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Underground lair
2. Batmobile
3. Mansion
4. Batarangs
5. Ok, I'd be Batman.

Five bad habits:
1. Laziness
2. Not answering questions seriously
3. Wearing underwear for more than one day in a row
4. Laziness
5. Laziness

Five things you like doing:
1. "Working" on the computer
2. Playing basketball outside and not falling in the pool
3. Piracy
4. Making elaborate snow forts and engaging in a battle royale
5. Making grand plans and then not following through

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Pants
2. Tuxedo
3. Work boots
4. Indian food
5. Tomatoes

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

"Wearing underwear for more than one day in a row"?!?!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Mahd said...

See #2 ;)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger chica bonita said...

what's wrong with indian food??t they're so full of spice and yummylicious!!! hehe... batman

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

You had me! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home